Participation of NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments in the conference "GRAPHENE: MOLECULE AND 2D CRISTAL”
On August 5-9, 2019, the Novosibirsk State University hosted the Third Russian Conference "GRAPHENE: MOLECULE AND 2D CRISTAL".
- Chemical and CVD synthesis of graphene and related materials
- Chemical modifications of graphene and hybrid 2D materials
- Topological insulators and Weyl semimetals
- Characterization of graphene and other 2D materials
- Theory, structure and modeling of properties of graphene and related low-dimensional materials
- Graphene electronics
- Mechanical and electromechanical properties and applications
- Optical and electromagnetic properties and applications
The Honorary President of the NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments Group, Dr. V.A. Bykov, made a detailed report on "STUDY OF CARBON MATERIALS BY SCANNING PROBE MICROSKOPY AND HIGH SPATIAL RESOLUTION SPECTROSCOPY" at the conference.
The INTEGRA Specta II instrument was also presented on a separate stand.