Third Russian Conference “GRAPHENE: MOLECULE and 2D CRYSTAL”
The Third Russian Conference "GRAPHEN: MOLECULAR AND 2D CRISTAL" will be held at Novosibirsk State University from 5 to 9 August 2019.
- Chemical and CVD synthesis of graphene and related materials
- Chemical modifications of graphene and hybrid 2D materials
- Topological insulators and Weyl semimetals
- Characterization of graphene and other 2D materials
- Theory, structure and modeling of properties of graphene and related low-dimensional materials
- Graphene electronics
- Mechanical and electromechanical properties and applications
- Optical and electromagnetic properties and applications
On Friday, August 9, at 9:30-10:00 a.m. will take place the report of the Honorary President of NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments Group Dr. V.A. Bykov
" STUDY OF CARBON MATERIALS BY SCANNING PROBE MICROSCOPY AND HIGH SPATIAL RESOLUTION SPECTROSCOPY"