INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PHYSICS OF LIGHT-MATTER COUPLING IN NANOSTRUCTURES (PLMCN20)
NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments is delighted to announce our participation at INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PHYSICS OF LIGHT-MATTER COUPLING IN NANOSTRUCTURES (PLMCN20) in MOSCOW&SUZDAL, RUSSIA, July 2-6, 2019.
The conference will start in Moscow on July 2. It will be held at the National University of Science and Technology (NUST-MISiS) with sessions dedicated to photovoltaics and solar cells and polaritonics.
In the morning of July 3, the conference will move to Suzdal where the main part of scientific events and social programs will take place. The conference will end in the late afternoon of July 6.
- Photovoltaics and solar cells
- Cavity quantum electrodynamics
- Light-matter coupling in microcavities, photonic crystals and plasmonic structures
- Spin related phenomena
- Indirect excitons
- Transport of excitons and exciton-polaritons, polariton quantum fluids
- Optics of 2D materials
- Physics and application of quantum dots
- Metamaterials and their applications
- Opto-mechanical cavities
- Non-Hermitian and non-reciprocal physics, topological photonics
- Synthesis, growth and characterization of advanced organic and inorganic materials and nanostructures for light-matter interaction
- Novel optical devices (polariton lasers, single-photon emitters, entangled-photon pair emitters, spin switches, optical switches, ...)
- Solid-State quantum information processing
- Cavity Spintronics
- Cavity Magnonics
- Terahertz radiation sources and applications
- Nondestructive diagnostics of nanoobjects
NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments will present at the conference a new concept ScanTronic™ of AM-AFM measurements automation. The corresponding report " Automated adjustment of scanning parameters in tapping mode for imaging of nanostructures in visible, IR and THz s-SNOM" will be delivered by Polyakov Vyacheslav on Friday, July 5 at 15:50.
Visit the PLMCN-2019 website by clicking the following link: https://events.mifp.eu/PLMCN-2019/
For more information on upcoming NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments events and exhibitions please follow link: http://www.ntmdt-si.com/about/events