Basic Principles of AFM Advanced Modes & Applications
Dr. Stanislav I. Leesment
The webinar took place on July 16, 2014.
Presentation of webinar (7.2 Mb)
The webinar cover the following topics:
- Physical principles of Atomic Force Microscopy – contact and noncontact/semicontact modes, Phase, Amplitude (Feedback Error)
- Choice of the cantilever
- High resolution
- Spreading resistance imaging (Conductive AFM/Current mapping)
- Kelvin Probe Microscopy (KPM), single and double pass
- Piezoresponse Force Microscopy (PFM)
- Magnetic Force Microscopy (MFM)
- Nanolithography mechanical and electrical, Vector and Raster
- HybriD™ Mode, the future of the Atomic Force Microscopy.
This should help in terms of getting the results you require from your application of AFM within research parameters and help to crystallise some of the principles that are being taught within your institutions.